North_America - NEW YORK
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer – New York Office
Edgewater Markets LLC
Please note, we do not offer visa sponsorship
Contribute to all aspects of application development including functional & technical specifications, design, development & production support. Ensure high quality of deliverables while complying with development best practices.
This is a terrific opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Developer who has a strong interest in the financial markets and modern UX design.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Demonstrating an ability to analyze complex technical problems, you will be required to make sound technical decisions in a proactive & self-directed manner. With responsibility across all phases of the technology lifecycle.
• Responsible for high-quality code which will be shaping company growth & client experience
• Test, evaluate & recommend technologies to improve our overall solutions
• Work closely with Edgewater’s proprietary core trading engine to deliver scalable & high-performance solutions
• Communicate & collaborate with our global research & trading teams to design & deliver innovative & high-quality solutions
• Provide day-to-day support for the applications
• Develop & design white label trading solutions that meet our client’s needs
Skills & Experience
• Exceptional engineering experience with any additional skills around a broad range of web technologies as a plus
• Must have 4+ years’ experience of design principles & how to achieve them. Preferred knowledge of modern languages of CSS3/SASS & HTML5
• Previous experience in FinTech is preferred
• Must have 2+ years’ experience with relational SQL databases & best practices
• Exposure to NGINX and load-balancing software
• Exposure to CI/CD pipelines
• Proficient in Git for code versioning
• Solid understanding of TCP standards & network protocols
• Experience with real-time systems
• 2+ years’ experience with Unix platform (RHEL)
• Must have 5+ years professional experience as a Senior Full Stack Developer
A competitive performance-based compensation & benefits package will be available to the successful candidate.
Edgewater Markets LLC. is a global leader in technology driven multi asset electronic trading solutions to the institutional market. We provide complete software solutions for banks, asset managers, and other financial institutions that optimize their trading, and competitively and efficiently access the global markets. Our suite of trading platforms, including EdgeFX.Pro and EdgeFXLatam, combine local market expertise with connectivity to the deepest and most diverse liquidity providers globally. We provide consistently competitive pricing for Spot, Swaps, Forwards, NDFs, Metals, and Digital Assets, and can be accessed over multiple channels (UI, API, WL, and third-party platforms).
Information Technology & Services, Internet
Information Technology, Engineering
Join our newsletter.